There are steps up to the fair on the first floor – there is a lift that can be used by stall holders and the public. There are limited amount of trolleys that can be used to ferry your goods up and down.
Location & Car Parking
While off loading you can park on the road in front of the Town Hall or there is a car park in front of the Police Station, but NOT on the hard standing in front of the hall. There is parking elsewhere. If you haven’t attended an event at this venue before I can give you directions on the day where you can park.
Food & Drink
Food and drink is available at the bar/restaurant.
- 6ft tables may be reserved via the application form, tablecloths are not supplied, please remember to bring your own.
- Healers/Therapists must supply their own healing bed or chair. There will only be space for one small table (which you’ll need to supply yourself) for those with beds/chairs. If more space is required, please hire 2 stall spaces.
- A maximum of 3 chairs may be reserved via the application form.
- No naked flames are allowed at the event, so the use of candles is prohibited.
- Please ensure you clear all rubbish from your space at the end of the event.
- All electrical equipment must be PAT tested for electrical safety within the 12 months prior to the fair. All wires must be taped to the floor with silver rhino tape to comply with safety regulations.
If anyone would like to give an hour talk the cost will be £20 per hour for the Rundle room, and will only run if I have enough requests due to the cost of the room.
Opening & Setup Times
Stall set up will be from 8 am. All stall holders will need to have left the event by 5.15 due to other bookings by the council.
EVENTS CANCELLATION INFORMATION
AromAware Events (Elaine Drake) will try and ensure that all the events take place. However, if weather conditions/other conditions are deemed severe enough to risk health & safety, the event will be cancelled. A decision to cancel, maybe as near as the day prior or on the day. In the event of cancellation, AromAware Events will not be held responsible for any loss to the stallholders (including financial loss). In the advent of extreme weather conditions, stallholders can check if the event is going ahead by checking AromAware Events Facebook page. In the event of cancellation the day prior to the event a text and/or email will be sent. Stallholders may phone to check if in doubt on 01752 605 816.
If your plans change, you may receive a refund providing you cancel at least 90 days prior to the fair date. Refunds/event transfers for cancellations made after this time are on a discretionary basis. No refunds are made for cancellations made within 30 days of an event or for no-shows.