I started off making jewellery and crafts over thirty years ago and turned it into a business in 1997. I have been working at various fairs ever since. I’ve really enjoyed seeing all the variety of crafts over the years, and have met some lovely people – many of which have become good friends of mine. For AromAware Events my aim is to find a wide range of good quality local crafts people whose work is mainly hand-made. I aim to find more venues so that I can offer crafters reasonably priced stalls at my events.
I have a well established private practice at my home in Kings Tamerton, Plymouth. The treatment room is private and tranquil allowing you to relax fully and gain the maximum benefit from the treatment, with appointments available upon request. I also offer ladies pamper parties.
AromAware is an environmentally friendly range of bath and body products. Sulphate and paraben free, beautifully packaged, and with pure essential oils to help harmonise your mind and body. The products may be purchased at one of my craft fairs and shows.
- Fully qualified:
- Thermal Auricular Therapist (Hopi Ear Candles)
- Reiki Healer
- Diplomas in:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Holistic Massage
- Advanced Massage (postgraduate course in star massage)
- Holistic Aromatherapy
- VTCT Health, Safety, Security & Employment Standards (500/1048/7)
- Other qualifications:
- Reiki First Degree
- Reiki Second Degree
- Emergency First Aid At Work (Triangle Training)
- Licenced member of the British Complementary Medicine Association (BCMA)
- Enrolled on the Practitioners Register for Holistic Therapies (PRHT)
Feel free to contact me for further information or to book an appointment.