The venues insure their own premises and property against risks. It is your responsibility to provide all documents that apply to your stall:

  • all exhibitors must have their own Public, Products and Employers liability insurance and Professional Indemnity insurance as neither I nor the venue accepts liability for damage, loss, etc. Please bring the originals of your certificates and insurance on the day as Trading Standards may visit at any time and have the right to ask for these from any exhibitor. A copy must also be given to me to keep on file either at time of booking or on the day of the event.
  • if bringing electrical equipment, bring your PAT certificates.
  • Gas Safety Certificate if appropriate (likely to only apply to caterers).
  • Local Authority Registration (caterers).
  • insuring your own property.
  • you may also wish to consider arranging abandonment/cancellation insurance (your broker should be able to advise you).