The event has a large permanent marquee in the Earl’s Garden at Mount Edgcumbe, it is at the back of the house and is easily accessible. At the back of the house there is also room for 14 3x3m gazebo stalls. There will be a separate talks area. A great range of food will be available including gluten free vegetarian & vegan & will be available all day.
You may be able to set up on Friday this will be arranged shortly before the event. Gazebos can be erected Friday afternoon, but without stock set up. Anything left at this event at any time is at your own risk and no claim can be made against myself for anything lost or stolen or Mount Edgcumbe house
There is free parking at this event, however stall holders will need to move their vehicles once unloaded to the pre-arranged parking areas.
- 6ft tables may be reserved via the application form, tablecloths are not supplied, please remember to bring your own.
- Healers/Therapists must supply their own healing bed or chair. There will only be space for one small table for those with beds/chairs. If more space is required, please hire 2 stall spaces.
- A maximum of 2 chairs may be reserved via the application form.
- No naked flames are allowed at the event, so the use of candles is prohibited.
- Please ensure you clear all rubbish from your space at the end of the event.
- Cost of the stall for this event is £110 Readers, £100 Retail/Therapists inside the marquee or £90 readers gazebo space/£80 retail/therapist gazebo space (please note gazebo’s cannot be over 3×3 metre is size and you will need to bring weights as you are not allowed to use stakes a of any kind)
- costs of the stall at this events does not include tables or chairs and will need to be ordered via the application form at time of booking or bring your own(apart from marquee readers spaces which includes a 3ft table)
Opening & Setup Times
Set up will be from 8.15am. The fair is open to the public from 10 – 4pm, and stalls must be cleared by 6pm. Stalls which vacate the site before 4.pm are unlikely to be asked back.
EVENTS CANCELLATION INFORMATION
AromAware Events (Elaine Drake) will try and ensure that all the events take place. However, if weather conditions/other conditions are deemed severe enough to risk health & safety, the event will be cancelled. A decision to cancel, maybe as near as the day prior or on the day. In the event of cancellation, AromAware Events will not be held responsible for any loss to the stallholders (including financial loss). In the advent of extreme weather conditions, stallholders can check if the event is going ahead by checking AromAware Events Facebook page. In the event of cancellation the day prior to the event a text and/or email will be sent. Stallholders may phone to check if in doubt on 01752 605 816.
If your plans change, you may receive a refund providing you cancel at least 90 days prior to the fair date. Refunds/event transfers for cancellations made after this time are on a discretionary basis. No refunds are made for cancellations made within 30 days of an event or for no-shows.