Free talks – these will be in the main reception area will be limited, so will be on a first come first served if you would like to book at slot let me know.
A café will be run all day at this event for stall holders & the public.
Tables are limited at this event, if you can provide your own 6ft table please let me know.
The event is on one level, apart from a ramp as you first come in. There will be three trading areas, one will be a mix of therapists/readers/retail, one area retail and the other retail/readers. Readers will be provided with a 3ft x 2ft 6 table and two chairs. Therapist will be provided with approximately 8ft x 6ft space and a chair, you would need to bring your own little table and extra chair should you need it. It will be enough space for you to bring a normal sized therapy couch.
WHAT TO BRING
– tablecloths are not supplied, please remember to bring your own
– healers/therapists must supply their own healing bed or chair. There will only be space for one small table (which you need to supply) for those with beds/chairs. If more space is required, please hire two stall spaces.
– A photocopy of insurance documentation
It is your responsibility to provide all documents that apply to your stall:
– All exhibitors must have their own Public, Products and Employers liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance as neither I nor the venue accepts liability for damage, loss, etc. Please bring the originals of your certificates and insurance on the day as Trading Standards may visit at any time and have the right to ask for these from any exhibitor.
– If bringing electrical equipment, bring your PAT certificates.
– Gas Safety Certificate if appropriate (likely to only apply to caterers).
– Local Authority Registration (caterers).
– no naked flames are allowed at the event, so the use of candles is prohibited
– please ensure you clear all rubbish from your space at the end of the event.
– all electrical equipment must be PAT tested for electrical safety within the 12 months prior to the fair.
– all wires must be taped to the floor with silver rhino tape to comply with safety regulations.
OPENING & SETUP TIMES
Set up will be from 8.15am. The fair is open to the public from 10am – 4pm, and stalls must be cleared by 5pm. Stalls which vacate the site before 4.30pm are unlikely to be asked back.
Location & Car Parking
The event is free entry and free parking. After you have unloaded your car you will need to move it to our own private car park to make way for customer parking.
EVENTS CANCELLATION INFORMATION
AromAware Events (Elaine Drake) will try and ensure that all the events take place. However, if weather conditions/other conditions are deemed severe enough to risk health & safety, the event will be cancelled. A decision to cancel, maybe as near as the day prior or on the day. In the event of cancellation, AromAware Events will not be held responsible for any loss to the stallholders (including financial loss). In the advent of extreme weather conditions, stallholders can check if the event is going ahead by checking AromAware Events Facebook page. In the event of cancellation the day prior to the event a text and/or email will be sent. Stallholders may phone to check if in doubt on 01752 605 816.
If your plans change, you may receive a refund providing you cancel at least 90 days prior to the fair date. Refunds/event transfers for cancellations made after this time are on a discretionary basis. No refunds are made for cancellations made within 30 days of an event or for no-shows.