The event is in a large hall and is accessible by either steps or a slope. There will be a separate talks room.
Food & Drink
Available at the Hub Cafe (in Liskerrett). This is run by Cathy Ross and is vegetarian or vegan food only.
Location & Car Parking
There will be limited parking at this event for people with a disability only. Please contact me before the event if you need one of these spaces. You can bring your car into the venue to unload and then move it to either Cattle Market car park in Dean Street (it’s only a few feet away from the event) or move to a side street for free parking. We need to leave some of the parking spaces free for visitors to the event.
- 6ft & 4ft tables may be reserved via the application form, tablecloths are not supplied, please remember to bring your own.
- Healers/Therapists must supply their own healing bed or chair. There will only be space for one small table for those with beds/chairs. If more space is required, please hire 2 stall spaces.
- A maximum of 2 chairs may be reserved via the application form.
- No naked flames are allowed at the event, so the use of candles is prohibited.
- Please ensure you clear all rubbish from your space at the end of the event.
- All electrical equipment must be PAT tested for electrical safety within the 12 months prior to the fair. All wires must be taped to the floor with silver rhino tape to comply with safety regulations.
Opening & Setup Times
Set up will be from 9am, the fair is open to the public from 10.30am-4.30pm, and stalls must be cleared by 5.30pm. Stalls which vacate the site before 4.30pm are unlikely to be asked back.
EVENTS CANCELLATION INFORMATION
AromAware Events (Elaine Drake) will try and ensure that all the events take place. However, if weather conditions/other conditions are deemed severe enough to risk health & safety, the event will be cancelled. A decision to cancel, maybe as near as the day prior or on the day. In the event of cancellation, AromAware Events will not be held responsible for any loss to the stallholders (including financial loss). In the advent of extreme weather conditions, stallholders can check if the event is going ahead by checking AromAware Events Facebook page. In the event of cancellation the day prior to the event a text and/or email will be sent. Stallholders may phone to check if in doubt on 01752 605 816.
If your plans change, you may receive a refund providing you cancel at least 90 days prior to the fair date. Refunds/event transfers for cancellations made after this time are on a discretionary basis. No refunds are made for cancellations made within 30 days of an event or for no-shows.