The event is a large hall and a smaller one and is accessible by either steps or a mini stair lift (a side door can be opened to allow easier access for set up). There will be a separate talks room and cafe, food will be available all day.
- 6ft tables may be reserved via the application form, tablecloths are not supplied, please remember to bring your own.
- Healers/Therapists must supply their own healing bed or chair. There will only be space for one small table for those with beds/chairs. If more space is required, please hire 2 stall spaces.
- A maximum of 2 chairs may be reserved via the application form.
- No naked flames are allowed at the event, so the use of candles is prohibited.
- Please ensure you clear all rubbish from your space at the end of the event.
- All electrical equipment must be PAT tested for electrical safety within the 12 months prior to the fair. All wires must be taped to the floor with silver rhino tape to comply with safety regulations.
- Cost of the stall for this event is £40 Readers, £30 Retail/Therapists
Opening & Setup Times
Set up will be from 8.15am. The fair is open to the public from 10am – 4pm, and stalls must be cleared by 5pm. Stalls which vacate the site before 4.30pm are unlikely to be asked back.
EVENTS CANCELLATION INFORMATION
AromAware Events (Elaine Drake) will try and ensure that all the events take place. However, if weather conditions/other conditions are deemed severe enough to risk health & safety, the event will be cancelled. A decision to cancel, maybe as near as the day prior or on the day. In the event of cancellation, AromAware Events will not be held responsible for any loss to the stallholders (including financial loss). In the advent of extreme weather conditions, stallholders can check if the event is going ahead by checking AromAware Events Facebook page. In the event of cancellation the day prior to the event a text and/or email will be sent. Stallholders may phone to check if in doubt on 01752 605 816.
If your plans change, you may receive a refund providing you cancel at least 90 days prior to the fair date. Refunds/event transfers for cancellations made after this time are on a discretionary basis. No refunds are made for cancellations made within 30 days of an event or for no-shows.